Sunday, 13 February 2011

So and Such.




So and Such




  1. It was _____ a good book that I couldn't put it down.

  2. so
    such

  3. I was _____tired I fell asleep.

  4. so
    such

  5. I haven't seen him for ______a long time.

  6. so
    such

  7. She is _____ a good actress that she is bound to win the awards.

  8. so
    such

  9. I don't usually wake up _____ early.

  10. so
    such

  11. It's a lie! How can you say _______ a thing?

  12. so
    such

  13. The trip was amazing. We had ______ a great time!

  14. so
    such

  15. I must go. I didn't realize it was _____ late!

  16. so
    such

  17. It was _____ a beautiful day we decided to go to the beach.

  18. so
    such

  19. It's _____ a warm day, isn't it?

  20. so
    such


Related Posts with Thumbnails