VIDEO: PETER BREGMAN
1. Before setting up a business, what must you take into consideration?
2. Is today a good time to start a new business?
3. Tick the sentences true for you:
• Think big but start small.
• Money is my ultimate goal in setting up a business.
• I prefer to be the employee rather than the boss.
• Doing what we love is for a hobby not for a job.
4. Think of what Peter Bregman may have answered to the following questions:
• If people want to start a new business now, where should they start?
• Why is this the ideal time to start a new business?
• Where do you begin to maximize your chances to success?
• How to start thinking of a new business?
• How do you make your business sustainable?
5. WATCH THE VIDEO.
6. What does Peter Bregman do for a living?
7. Why does Mr. Bregman mention ‘skill’ many times in the interview?
8. Can you remember one of the stories told by Peter?
9. Why is today an ideal time to start a new business?
10. What does he mean by ‘start small’?
11. Why does he mention ‘the internet’?
12. Why is it relevant for Mr. Bregman to discover what gaps there are in the market?
13. How did Mr. Bregman’s insights strike you?